When the idea of a capital project arises, typically it is based on necessity. Whether it is because finishes or equipment have become outdated; full systems need to be replaced or the shear growth of a district has overwhelmed the current capacity of the facility; Zeise Construction can help.
The health, safety and educational environment for the community, faculty, staff and students are your primary concern and the process of bringing your project through all its’ detailed phases is our primary concern.
Through our experience in the construction industry and an overwhelming portion of that experience within the educational environment; we work with your team to provide insight and a plan that will result in a positive referendum vote.
Zeise Construction will assist with any and all of the following Pre-Referendum services:
- Assist in program development to establish essential necessities
- Assist in preparation of mailings and related project marketing materials
- Marketing strategies & surveying for a positive result at vote date
- Prepare and monitor a Conceptual Master Schedule
- Cost Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Budget Oversights
- State-Aid Predictions
- Prepare Informational Meetings (presentations) for Board of Education and Public
- Meet with financial advisers and any other necessary governing entities
- Develop and present School Board Status Reports